Call for Proposals
The Conference on Meaningful Living and Learning in a Digital World call for proposals for 45-minute presentations or 7-minute simple talks closed on September 30, 2017. Accepted presenters will be notified on or before October 13, 2018.
Presentations should be related to one of the conference topics, and include provisions for meaningful interaction with the audience.
General Conference Topics (for 45-minute presentations or 7-minute simple talks):
- Reconciling Humanity and Technology in the Classroom
- Humanistic Instructional Design
- Work-Life-Learning Balance
- Health & Wellness in the High-Tech Workplace
- Minimalism and Simplicity
- Coaching and Mentoring Distance Learners
- Sustainable Technology Solutions
- Social Equity and Educational Access
- Learning Science
Types of Presentations:
- 45-minute Interactive Presentation: Presenter will provide 15-20 minute presentation followed by discussion or interactive component
- 7-minute Simple Talk: Presenter will deliver automatically timed slide-presentation of 21 slides (visual based not bullets), each lasting twenty seconds.