Call for Proposals
The Conference on Meaningful Living and Learning in a Digital World call for proposals for 45-minute presentations or 7-minute simple talks has not ended.
You may submit topics for wait-list consideration through December 15, 2023.
Presentations should be related to one of the conference topics, and include provisions for meaningful interaction with the audience.
General Conference Topics (for 45-minute presentations or 7-minute simple talks):
- Reconciling Humanity and Technology in the Classroom
- Humanistic Instructional Design
- Work-Life-Learning Balance
- Health & Wellness in the High-Tech Workplace
- Minimalism and Simplicity
- Coaching and Mentoring Distance Learners
- Sustainable Technology Solutions
- Social Equity and Educational Access
- Learning Science
Types of Presentations:
- 45-minute Interactive Presentation: Presenter will provide 15-20 minute presentation followed by discussion or interactive component
- 7-minute Simple Talk: Presenter will deliver automatically timed slide-presentation of 21 slides (visual based not bullets), each lasting twenty seconds.
Submit your proposal (wait-list only).